Following work with other fan reps across the EFL, the FSA has launched #TerraceTalk – a supporter-led mental health initiative.
#TerraceTalk will feature a series of events across 2021 which will include training for staff and volunteers, panel discussions and the publication of shared resources.
More detail will follow over the course of the year, but the aim of the campaign is to encourage open and honest conversations about mental health and encourage supporters who need them to seek out mental health support services. A central theme of #TerraceTalk is to also recognise the value that social aspects of the matchday routine provide to fans up and down the country.
The Sky Blue Trust is looking forward to engaging with the FSA and the club to understand how this could support Sky Blues in the Community’s ‘Men Talk’ campaign.
Please find below useful links if you are struggling with your mental health during this time:
- Age UK – call 0800 678 1602 8am-7pm
- Alcoholics Anonymous or call 0800 9177 650
- CALMzone – call 0800 585858
- Childline or call 0800 1111
- Mental Health First Aid (England)
- Mental Health First Aid (Wales)
- Mental Health Matters
- National Domestic Abuse Helpline – call 0808 2000 247
- National Gambling Helpline or call 0808 8020 133
- Samaritans – 116 123 call any time for free
For medical advice call the NHS on 111.