SKY BLUE TRUST BOARD MEETING MINUTES

 

Meeting held 20 August 2018

 

Present

 

Moz Baker (in the Chair), Dave Eyles, Roger Ellis, CJ Joiner, Bruce Walker,

 

Apologies

 

Rachael Brown, Andy Fletcher,

 

Minutes

 

The minutes of the board meeting on 16 July 2018 were agreed.

 

Consortium

 

A meeting had been held 23 July. The Board were given an update on the discussions.

 

Open Meetings

 

Moz reported that David Boddy had agreed to arrange for two players to attend a meeting in September, then Mark Robins in November and Dave Boddy in the New Year. Moz to make the arrangements.

 

AGM

 

The Board agreed the minutes of the July AGM.

 

PR and Press

 

Mozagreed to prepare a statement following the Rochdale home game, after which there will be only 20 League games until the end of the agreement for use of the Ricoh. It was agreed that other options for the campaign from then on would be pursued.

 

New SCG

 

Bruce had attended the recent meeting.  He provided a note on the meeting. Bruce agreed to write to Dave Boddy, with concerns about the ticketing problems in the East stand.

 

SD/FSF AGMs

 

These were attended by Dave and Bruce. The Board discussed Bruce’s note on the meetings

 

Website

 

Dave agreed to put links to various CCFC blogs and the away grounds guide on the Trust website.

 

Transport

 

It was noted that the Club are looking to restore buses to and from the Ricoh on match days.

 

Trust emails

 

Davewill circulate to the Board links to the last three emails sent out by the Trust so that Board members can check with their contacts whether these have been received.

 

Ryton

 

It was agreed that Roger will follow-up on the recent amended planning policy for Ryton.

 

Co-options

 

It was agreed to co-opt Roger to the Board for the forthcoming year.

 

It was also agreed that any further proposed options should be dealt with by the Board meeting potential co-optees for a discussion.

 

Earlsdon Festival

 

A pitch having been secured, it was agreed that Trust merchandising will need to be refreshed.

 

Trust Stance

 

No change.

 

Next Meeting

 

Monday 17 September 2018 at the Old Windmill - 5.30pm

Apologies from Roger

Share this post

Submit to DeliciousSubmit to DiggSubmit to FacebookSubmit to Google PlusSubmit to Twitter