Present

Moz Baker,Roger Ellis, CJ Joiner, Bruce Walker, Frank Smith, Rachael Brown,

Apologies

Jan Mokrzycki

Minutes

The minutes of the meeting on 21 November 2016 were approved as a correct record.

Promotional Video

Moz reported that progress was being made and that he hoped that a first cut of the video will be shown to the Board in January.

Fighting the Jimmy Hill Way

The Board were updated on recent initiatives by the campaign group.

Membership renewal

Bruce outlined an interim solution. It was agreed to proceed with that at a cost of approximately £200.

SCG

CJ gave feedback from the recent meeting.

Transport to the Ricoh Arena

Bruce summarised the current position. He will write to Wasps shortly to enquire about responsibilities on CCFC match days

Open Meeting

Moz will try to arrange for Dave Busst to speak at a January meeting.  Also, Roger will liaise with Supporters Direct about a speaker to launch the proposed fan information exercise about supporter ownership.

Trust Stance 

It was agreed that no change is required.

Next meeting

Monday 16 January 2017, at 5.30pm subject to checking Jan’s availability.

Share this post

Submit to DeliciousSubmit to DiggSubmit to FacebookSubmit to Google PlusSubmit to Twitter