Present

Steve Brown, Roger Ellis, Frank Smith, Moz Baker, Rachael Brown, CJ Joiner, Bruce Walker

Apologies

John Fletcher

Minutes

The minutes of the meeting on 18 April 2016 were approved as a correct record.

Accounts for 2012/13, 2013/14, 2014/15 and 2015/16

The accounts were all approved by the Board for submission to the AGM.

Safety Advisory Group

No progress reported

SCG

There had been no SCG meeting since the last Board meeting.

Transport to the Ricoh Arena

It was agreed Bruce would draft a letter to the DFT and local MPs lobbying for the forthcoming rail franchise award to take full account of the need for a satisfactory service to the Ricoh. Frank agreed to continue researching responsibility for the recent decisions on use, or not, of the stadium on CCFC and Wasps match days.

Open Meeting

It was agreed that Steve would speak to Chris Anderson to ask him to attend a future Board meeting and to arrange for Tony Mowbray to address an open meeting before the start of the 2016/17 season.

AGM

Roger reported that the next AGM will take place on 18 July 2016. He will arrange for a notice about this to appear on the Trust website and be sent to members by email. Rachael, John, Frank and Bruce will have to stand for re-election and there is an additional vacancy. Roger will also draft the necessary election documents, to be placed on the website.

Trust Stance 

It was agreed that no change is required. We need to ensure that there is a clear distinction between the Trust and the SCG.

PR

It was agreed that we need to review arrangements for PR and Press liaison after the AGM.

Court of Appeal decision

It is unclear whether further court action will follow the recent Court of Appeal decision. It was agreed to wait to see what transpires before deciding on further public comment on that.

Next meeting

Monday 20 June 2016, at 7.30pm.

Share this post

Submit to DeliciousSubmit to DiggSubmit to FacebookSubmit to Google PlusSubmit to Twitter