Present

Frank Smith, CJ Joiner, Rachael Brown, Steve Brown, Bruce Walker,

Apologies

Andy Turbitt, John Fletcher, Moz Baker, Roger Ellis,

Minutes

John to report on the Safety Advisory Group at a later date.

Finance

Membership account: £2835.20

Fighting fund: £3139

Recent outgoings: Godiva Festival pitch fee - £100. Database work - £195

 

Renewal of Trust Membership

Bruce reported that new database software is being sourced. Civic RM is a possible candidate. We would need to pay a fee but they are a not for profit organisation.

SCG

Cannot issue a report as the meeting minutes are yet to be issued. We will investigate the issues that have been brought to our attention regarding transport and the safety at the Southend home game & report it at the next meeting.

Survey

Nothing to report as John isn’t present. CJ to contact John for an update.

Trust Stance

No change

Action plan

Nothing to report

PR strategy

It was agreed to ask questions regarding transport to and from home games.

Open meetings

Awaiting news on a guest. Possibly have an end of year/Christmas event.

FOI

TBC

Next meeting

Monday 19th October 2015, at 7.30pm.

Share this post

Submit to DeliciousSubmit to DiggSubmit to FacebookSubmit to Google PlusSubmit to Twitter