Present

John Fletcher, Rachael Brown, Steve Brown, Moz Baker, Roger Ellis, Frank Smith, Bruce Walker,

Apologies

Andy Turbitt, CJ Joiner,

Minutes

The minutes of the meeting on 15 June 2015 were approved as a correct record.

Finance

Rachael reported that, although the accounts for 2013/14 and 2014/15 have been audited, the auditor has spotted an arithmetical error in the previous years accounts.  This needs to be corrected and the consequent change to the starting position for 2013/14 taken into account.

Balances - Fighting fund  £2563.42 Membership £2851.20

Renewal of Trust Membership

Bruce reported on progress with the In Touch system. It was agreed that the would make one last attempt to get the company to proceed with the improvements at the price quoted. 

Trust Stance 

Agreed that no change is needed at present. We will wait to see how the Club management develops as the new season approaches.

Open Meetings

It was agreed to invite Mowbray to speak at a meeting, on a date convenient for him. CJ to deal with this.

Action Plan

Frank reported on attendance at the Court Case.

AGM

It was agreed that the AGM will now take place at a date to be confirmed.  It was agreed to invite Dave Mapp to speak at the end of the formal business - Moz will deal with that.

Survey

John agreed to recirculate the draft and allow one further week for comments.

PR strategy

It was agreed that we will try, from the start of next season to be far more proactive with our PR profile, focussing on football matters as well as any issues regarding the Club. Moz will continue to lead this with support from David and John. For routine statements, we will dispense with the need for lengthy approval of wording.

Blackpool FC

Roger reported on a recent meeting with two members of the Blackpool Trust, who will be making contact with us shortly. It was agreed that David act as the main contact with them.

Safety Advisory Group

It was agreed that John will try to find out who convenes and organises the local Safety Advisory Group.

Next meeting

Monday 17 August 2015, at 7.30pm.

Share this post

Submit to DeliciousSubmit to DiggSubmit to FacebookSubmit to Google PlusSubmit to Twitter