Present

Steve Brown, Moz Baker, Roger Ellis, Frank Smith, Bruce Walker, John Fletcher, Rachael Brown,

Apologies

None received

Minutes

The minutes of the meeting on 15 November 2014 were approved as a correct record.

Steve agreed to speak to Mark urgently to check progress with the audit.

John reported that we cannot renew our SD membership until the accounts have been finalised

Renewal of Trust Membership

In November, it was agreed to ask members of the Trust to pay £1 to renew their membership on the due dates over the next year. At the same time, we will remind members of what the Trust stands for and invite them to make a donation in addition to the £1 fee.

It was agreed that Rachael will deal/ with this, using In Touch and let the Board know if there any problems.

Regular emails to trust members

Moz agreed to review arrangements for emailing members with Jan

Trust Stance

It was agreed to review this next month when we have a reply (or not) from Tim Fisher.

SCG

The Board agreed its approach to the forthcoming election process. It was agreed that the Board will consider the SCG’s role and Constitution after the election. It was agreed that David Johnson would represent Steve at the next SCG meeting.

Discussions with Wasps

It was agreed that Jan would discuss with NE arrangements for regular meetings with the Trust

FOIs

It was noted that the  new “round” of FOI requests about the possible stadium development are due to be replied-to by 17 December 2014.

Gazebo

Jan is in discussion with ACL to seek to make arrangements for a Trust “presence” inside the Ricoh.

Open Meetings

  • 5 January 2015 - meeting cancelled
  • 2 February 2015 - it was agreed to approach Steve Waggott to attend
  • 2 March 2015 - it was agreed this should be a “social” occasion to which a number of present and former players would be invited.

Expert Working Group

It was agreed that Roger would draft an outline format and that John would then collate its completion, using contributions from other members.

SD

It was agreed that John will circulate to Board members the draft new SD strategy.

Under 18s Semi-final

Steve reported on discussions with a young City fan who wanted to organise various initiatives. It was agreed to support the first of these - a coach to take fans to the forthcoming semi-final. It was agreed to ask CJ & Gary to assist with that.

Next meeting

Monday 19 January 2015, at 7.30pm, at the Squirrel.

Share this post

Submit to DeliciousSubmit to DiggSubmit to FacebookSubmit to Google PlusSubmit to Twitter