Present

Steve Brown (Chair), Moz Baker, Lionel Bird, Roger Ellis, Andy Turbitt, Mark Franklin, Rachael Brown, CJ Joiner

Apologies

Gary Stubbs, Jan Mokrzycki, John Fletcher

Minutes

The minutes of the meeting on 14 April 2014 were approved as a correct record.

Merchandising

Good progress was made at the Earlsdon Festival. It was agreed to continue selling items online and at the Godiva Festival.

Trust Discount Card

No progress

Lobby of Parliament

The Board noted that John is liaising with MPs over a date.

March

It was agreed to hold a March on Saturday 12 July, on roughly the same route as last year. Moz, Jan and Kev will lead the arrangements. It was agreed to ask John to establish a specific “March” section on the Trust website. Moz & Jan will arrange for a regular roll-out of information and publicity.

FSF

Jan has still to draft and circulate an “Affiliate of the Month” piece.

Open Meetings

It was agreed that the next open meeting will be the AGM, to be held on 21 July at 7.30pm with a short Board meeting the same day at 6.30pm.

Constitution

The Board agreed the recommendations in Roger’s report and agreed to adopt the proposed Elections Policy and Board Membership and Conduct Policy, subject to approval by Members at the AGM.

Survey

Agreed to proceed with the proposed a survey of Supporters, drafted by John. It should not be restricted to Trust Members.

Jim Cunningham

Noted that John is seeking to arrange a meeting for Board and Jim C.

Supporters’ Team

Mark reported that the Supporters’ Team were very grateful for the Trust’s backing and sponsorship. The Board congratulated the Team on a very successful season.

Finance

Reported membership funds at £2935.44 and the fighting fund at £1800.41.

Why Not?

The Board agreed to support the proposed “Why Not?” campaign, for immediate adoption.

Fund Raising

Rachael to send Roger details for the Pay Pal account for donations, in connection with a sponsored walk being arranged by the Wrexham Supporters’ Trust in late June.

Supporters’ Summit

The Board agreed that CJ would attend and speak at the proposed SD workshop.

Godiva Festival

It was agreed to take part this year.

No Game for Girls

Lionel passed on Fran Porter’s thanks for the Trust’s support in this project.

Ten years away from Highfield Road

It was agreed to discuss this in October.

Campaign against League 3
The Board agreed to make a statement opposing the FA proposals.

Next Meeting - Monday 16 June 2014 @ 7.30pm

Share this post

Submit to DeliciousSubmit to DiggSubmit to FacebookSubmit to Google PlusSubmit to Twitter