In accordance with Rule 63 of the Trust’s Constitution, three current Board members must resign each year. This year, they are Moz Baker, Steve Brown and CJ Joiner. They are all entitled to put themselves forward for re-election. There is also a further unfilled vacancy caused by the resignation of a Board member last year.
The election of Board members must follow the procedure set out in our Election Policy, agreed by last year’s AGM.
Nomination forms are now available, by downloading the attached document, for Trust members wishing to seek election to the Board.
The election will be carried out to the following timetable:
- Closing date for nominations - 26 June 2017
- Confirm number of eligible nominations - 28 June 2017
- If number is four or less, those nominated are elected at AGM
- If number is five or more, ballot papers issued - 30 June 2017
- Election results announced at AGM - 17 July 2017
Secretary, the Sky Blue Trust
22 May 2017