Members of the Sky Blue Trust are invited to attend the Annual General Meeting of the Trust on Monday 21 July 2014, starting at 7.30pm at the Squirrel Public House, Greyfriars Lane, Coventry, West Midlands CV1 2GY
The business to be carried out at the meeting is as follows:
1. Minutes of AGM - 1 July 2013
2. To receive the Accounts for the year ended 31 January 2014.
3. Amendment of Trust Rules - to consider a report of the Secretary
4. Election Policy - to consider a recommendation of the Board to adopt an Election Policy.
5. Board Membership and Conduct Policy - to consider a recommendation of the Board to adopt a Board Membership and Conduct Policy
6. Consideration of any resolution(s) notice of which has/have been given to the Secretary.
7. Open Forum for Members.
8. AGM adjourned to 13 October 2014, to conduct election of Board members.
Copies of the documents to be considered at the AGM, referred to under items 2, 3 4, & 5 above are attached below. Copies of any resolutions submitted by Members will also be made available on the website before the meeting.
Members who may wish to appoint a proxy to vote for them at the AGM may do so by using the form attached aqt the end of this article.
Any member who has any queries about the AGM or the business to be conducted should contact the Secretary on the email address given above.
Please note that, as explained in the report for item 4 above and stated in item 8 above, the AGM will be adjourned to Monday 13 October 2014, at 7.30pm, also at the Squirrel, to conduct the election of Board members. Separate notice of that adjourned AGM will not be given to Members so please make a note of the date.
Secretary, the Sky Blue Trust.